After spending the last two decades in warmer, more southern regions, my first winter back in the Pacific NW was rough. It rained (which I didn't mind for awhile). It snowed (which I loved). It iced (which was a pain, but I hunkered down and endured). There were some health "issues". The sun developed Dissociative Identity Disorder. The chickens stopped laying. Dieting happened (and if that isn't enough to put you in a right ol' funk, I don't know what is). And around February, we all got the homeschool winter blues.
So here's what I've been doing since my last post:
Short list, I know. And rather pathetic. Obviously, I've done more than this, but catching up on outdated tv shows is how I spent an embarrassing amount of time.
Whew! That confession felt good!
So now that Spring is right around the corner, here is a peak at some of the posts you can look forward to in April (in no particular order):
1. How to get your veggie beds up and ready for spring planting
2. Homeschool Co-0p news (we finally joined one)
3. Starting from seed
4. A recipe for The Husband's Top Secret Soil Mix
5. Videos starring our curriculum
6. Our newest Pinterest Project
7. A video tour of my Home Management Binder
8. The Attic: A Before and After Story of Redemption
9. How to make a veggie trellis on the cheap
10. A baby chick update....they're still alive!!!
For those who are still with me....thank you! I will post with more regularity and have put myself on a blogging schedule since I obviously cannot be trusted to use my free time responsibly. : )